With transaction /REM2/SOD users can configure their own set of checks that track executed SOD violations:
SAP systems track changes to SAP business objects as change documents. This tool analyzes users that made corresponding changes to two business objects where the duties should be segregated.
To set up a check for an SOD violation:
- Go to transaction /REM2/SOD and press + to add a new rule
- enter a unique Rule ID
- select whether this rule is active or not
- select object type A and enter a label
- enter a time horizon for analysis for object A
- select object type B and enter a label
- enter a time horizon for analysis for object B
- select a link table (search help or F4 will show you all available tables for this combination of objects), and a link field
- add a description
To run SOD checks, add the check /REM2/SOD_RULES to your configuration with a positive integer number (interval in minutes) for run interval (not 0 or empty).
Alerts will be displayed in the alerts transaction /REM/ALERTS in the Access Violation Management area.