REMEDYNE delivers template roles /REM/ADMIN, /REM/USER, /REM/AUDITOR, and the composite role /REM/REM_ALL. For these roles, authorization profiles have to be created in each client where you use the REMEDYNE software:
1. In role maintenance (transaction PFCG), choose the Authorizations tab page.
The status display on the Authorizations tab page displays whether or not the corresponding authorization profile is current. The profile is not current if the display is red or yellow. In this case, the status text on the tab page shows the reason for this.
2. To change the authorization data for the transactions assigned to the role, choose Change Authorization Data or Expert Mode for Profile Generation. Otherwise, a dialog box appears in expert mode (see Regenerating an Authorization Profile After Changes).
If you are generating the profile for the first time, there is no difference between the two modes.
3. Maintain the predefined and open authorization fields for the transactions.
4. To generate an authorization profile based on this data with the Profile Generator, choose Generate (This graphic is explained in the accompanying text ).
A dialog window appears, in which you can change the profile name and the text.
When you generate an authorization profile the technical names of the authorizations are automatically reorganized. If an authorization already existed before the merge, it retains its number in the reorganization. A newly added standard authorization is always assigned the smallest number that has not yet been assigned.
You can display the technical names by choosing Utilities → Technical names on. They comprise the activity profile name and a two end digits number in the range 00 – 99:
T_nn, such as T_5002995604
The authorization profile generated in this way is added to the master records of the users of the role after the user master records are compared.
You can also just save the profile and generate it later with the transaction Mass Generation of Profiles (SUPC).
5. To display an overview of the authorization profiles that exist for this role, choose Authorizations → Profile Overview. The overview contains profile names and their maintenance status (not generated, maintenance version, active version).